Wednesday, November 7, 2012

If only tomorrow would last forever.

Tomorrow's the last day of being in the same class as Zetanians :'( I've been dreading tomorrow since the beginning of the year. It's been 3 years. 3 years and next year we will be separated. I just hope that we all stay as a family like how we are now :) Ever since the Penang class trip, I've really had the time of my life. All the happiness I get from this class. I never go a day without laughing when I'm with them. I laugh so easily in class... I laugh easily all the time. Can't be serious when I'm with them. Penang, monopoly deal, spending time with the kids, badminton, volleyball... I love these 2 weeks of school. School hours seem so short. 

Today was like FREE the whole day. Shev and all just spent the whole day in the court. I went back to class because I didn't feel very well after playing badminton. Felt a bit dizzy so I went back to class to play Monopoly Deal. Ehehhe. Never won that freaking game before. Well, I won once when I helped Julian play today. Then Rachel and I tried to sneak in to watch Talentine but we failed. Went to play volleyball at the end of the day. It was fun. But dangg it was HOT. And then it was HOT in the bus. Hot just makes me think of Jon's stupid 'Cause I'm here' lines. I definitely did not have a good ride home today. I was sweating and THIRSTY because I finished all my water :/

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. It will be. I think I'm gonna cry. I don't care if I cry but I just hope I don't cry too badly hahah. 

Goodbye :) 
Why do I keep falling and falling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

lol...